Monday, July 22, 2013

LOCAL GIRL MAKES MILLIONS



EX-FELON NEEDS HELP BUILDING 2+ HOUSES (OAHU)

CRAIGSLIST POST SOMEONE IS FLAGGING:

***DO NOT FLAG!! THIS IS A REAL TRUE STORY, IM REAL, IM NOT FAKE!!

PLEASE DO NOT FLAG!! OR AT LEAST TELL ME WHY YOUR FLAGGING SO I

CAN MAKE THE POSTING BETTER!! WHY ARE YOU FLAGGING MY POSTINGS?

WHY WHY WHY?? BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS? THAT'S THE SAME REASON

I GOT IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE OF JEALOUS PEOPLE!! SO KNOCK IT OFF

JEALOUS PERSON!!***

I'm an ex-felon and need help building my 2+ houses in Aiea. If you would like to offer your help, then email me.

You can also read my story on how I overcame having a felony conviction and how I overcame being on welfare, and now I'm on my way to being a multi-millionaire.

READ MY BLOG AT

HTTP://WELFAREMOMTOMILLIONAIRE.BLOGSPOT.COM

HTTP://EXFELONTOMILLIONAIRE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Getting convicted might have been the best thing that happened to me!!

I'm pretty sure I would have never found my land parcel to build HOUSES if I stayed TOO busy working as a school teacher. EX-FELON NEEDS HELP BUILDING 2+ HOUSES (OAHU)

Thank you Prosecutors, JUDGES, lieing witnesses, and jealous haters for taking me down for a stupid felony!! I now make more money than YOU!!

HERE'S SOME ADVICE ABOUT BUSINESS THAT I'VE LEARNED:

1-If you let someone take your milk the first day, they’ll start taking it every day. The same is true in business.

2-Good ethics, attracts good business, and draws positive and negative energy. Focus on the positive.

3-Most business plans aren’t worth the paper they’re written on.

4-Efforts don’t pay the rent. Have no sympathy for employees who talk about how hard they’re trying.

5-Entrepreneurship is great because you can set your own hours — any 17 hours of the day, 7 days a week. But if you’re doing what you love, it doesn’t drain you as much as the 9 to 5 death cycle.

6- People used to say to others about me, "Watch out, she's scamming you!" Their the ones trying to scam you and they are the ones living paycheck to paycheck.

7- A good business will draw in a crowd- you need to be spontaneous, flexible, and open minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment