Friday, May 31, 2013

Why I'm Sharing My Story



http://welfaretomillionairemom.blogspot.com

http://exfelontomillionairemom.blogspot.com

http://exconvicttomillionairemom.blogspot.com

http://welfaretomillionaire.blogspot.com

http://welfaremomtomillionaire.blogspot.com



I'm sharing you my story because I know it will help people. I know it will help a felon or anyone that had to face criminal charges. Last but not least, this is for all those Welfare moms out there. I also wrote my story, so my kids will know what happened and why I couldn't be there for them, and that they will know that no matter what life and people throw at you, you can always overcome it, and move on.

I want my kids to know that even when I was down and out, my own ex-husband and friends still kicked dirt into my face. And that when my kids grow up and when they are faced with similar situations, that they know how to deal with it and walk away from it all.

And if my kids are reading this, that I hope that they won't make the decision whether or not to get tattoos until they finish college. And I hope that my 2 kids who live in Oregon will succeed, be smart, study hard, be studious, stay away from drugs and alcohol, and will love me as much as I really do love them. Even though they are so far away, I hope that they know that I love them, and I'm waiting on them.

I want people to know that I made sacrifices, and my life was far from being picture perfect, and I wish it could have been, but it just didn't turn out that way. And that their are many families and people that are torn apart by divorce.

I also want to bring people together, I want to work with people. I was a teacher for awhile, and I learned a lot. One of them, was to keep my students busy, all 150 of them. I'm good at giving people assignments, so if you volunteer, I'll do my best to give you an assignment. That's all it is in building a house, just do this and that, and stay busy.

So back to my story, I think it's an amazing story, and I just had to share it with you all. For those that wondered, what happened to me, for those that targeted me, and stole from me, from those that walked around with their heads high thinking that your better than me, for those that tried really hard to take me down, I watched you from the defendants chair with my attorney next to me and 12 jurors watching me wanting to send me to jail. I wanted to share with you my experiences that I encountered and how I went from Ex-Felon /Welfare Mom to Millionaire.

This is my success story, because they say that "Success is the greatest Revenge". That's not the only reason though. I do this for my family, so that they grow up with a future, and not one with hopeless despair, and a lifestyle of drugs and unproductivity.

So thank you for reading my story, and I want you to know that I'm still your friend no matter what you did to me. I'm still your friend even though you tried to take me down, and hurt me.

So anyways, I'm looking for volunteers and sponsors. So please donate donate donate!!

I just can't wait till these 2+ houses are built!!

Because this is just the beginning, I'm building more. This adventure is for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment